Private Double Island Rainbow Beach Day Trip from Noosa
Noosa's most unique private tour - Ultimate wildlife & aquatic adventure with friends & family starts with our local expert guides taking you deep into the Great Sandy National Park on a thrilling 4X4 beach drive along Noosa North Shore to a remote tropical paradise known as Double Island Point. This unique location is only able to be accessed along the beach at low tide and the wind swept coloured sand cliffs, spectacular local and migrating wildlife encounters and endless pristine beaches are some of many highlights. Get lost in the wilderness of Honeymoon Bay by exploring the crystal clear waters & salt water lagoons of the Marine Park with a variety of thrilling guided activities of your choice including dolphin view sea kayaking, stand up paddle boarding or surfing Australia’s longest wave.
This tour is private day trip for groups or families looking for a more personalised local wildlife and adventure experience which includes the guide for the day, picnic lunch & refreshments.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Epic Ocean Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Epic Ocean Adventures, Noosa, Queensland 4567 Australia
Depart Noosa in private specialised 4X4 vehicle.
Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive along Teewah Beach that stretches over 50km’s to Double Island Point.
Take in the stunning wind swept Coloured Sand cliffs towering over the beach & many different types local flora & fauna.
Arrive at the aquatic Marine Park paradise, Double Island Point.
Breathtaking remote National Park beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life in the wild.
Enjoy the turquoise waters of Honeymoon Bay with the aquatic See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the Marine Park.
Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show. (July-Nov)
Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park.
Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
Feel the thrill of surfing on Australia’s longest wave with waves for 100’s of meters and for all abilities and ages.
Tasty picnic lunch & refreshments whilst viewing the stunning back drop of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach cliffs.
Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Sunshine Coast, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
2: Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
3: Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from accommodation in the Noosa area. For pick ups outside Noosa please contact us prior to booking to confirm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please notify reservations if any flu like symptoms are experienced in the week before departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.