Private Douro Valley Wine Tour
We are a small family company, passionate about Portugal, which organizes highly private and small group Travel Experiences, throughout the country, specializing in Porto and Douro Valley.
As specialized guides, we take you to the off-the-beaten cultural, wine, food and tailor-made Experiences.
We offer a range of carefully crafted itineraries and also provide guests with the opportunity to fully customize their experience to suit their individual needs. Tours are suitable for individuals, families and groups.
Make the best of your stay while in Portugal and don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Our accredited guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel in Porto or Douro Valley and will show you the map of the region and your itinerary. He will accompany you during all the tour, explaining what you'll see at each point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sabrosa, Sabrosa, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
Guided tour to a small wine and olive oil producer with commented food and wine tastings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Provesende, Provesende, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
The small village of Provesende has several manor and noble houses, revealing the power of local nobility mostly related to port wine production and other points of interest like the pillory, a 17th century fountain, a 18th century church, a local café, a bakery and a traditional restaurant, a hidden gem in Douro Valley!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pinhao, Pinhao, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
As you begin to see the river, delight yourself with superb views and the outstanding scenery of the old terraces and colorful vineyards. Take wonderful photos, absorb all the beauty and get to know the region and the locals at a relaxed pace.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peso Da Regua, Peso Da Regua, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
The portuguese gastronomy is just one of the most renowned cuisines in the world as well as its unique wines.
From wine-producing estates to riverfront restaurants with views on to the Douro River and the surrounding vineyards, you will experience, during your lunch, regional cuisine with a colorful menu rooted in both tradition and modernity (not included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lamego, Lamego, Viseu District, Northern Portugal
Visit a boutique family owned winery and learn all about the Douro wine region: its mysterious grape varieties, the viticulture, the foot stomping of the grapes, the unique combination of ancient/modern wine making methods. Taste the best Douro Wines and understand the different styles of Port.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Porto, Porto, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Drop off at your accommodation in Porto or Douro Valley
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting at the lobby or entrance door of your accommodation.Airports
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 4470-558 Maia, Portugal
- Cruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/5/2020 - 1/16/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary or other requirements at time of booking
- Please advise, in advance, if you want to customize the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are registered "Clean & Safe" by Tourism of Portugal. We implemented an internal protocol that, according to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health, ensures the necessary hygiene to avoid risks of contagion and guarantees safe procedures for our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.