I'd love to provide really cool things to the travelers, interested in the hotspring and waterfall without doubt especially wildlife, music, meal and the tour guide.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si)
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Dao Hot Spring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si), Moo 8 Mae Ho Phra, Mae Taeng 50150 Thailand
One of the most unique places in Chiang Mai is called Bua Tong or the Sticky Waterfalls. It's Located in Mae Taeng (1.30 hrs driving) from the old town, these waterfalls are not only spectacular and gorgeous, but a special landscape allows you to climb directly up the rocks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiang Dao Hot Spring, 530 Moo 6 Tambon Ban Yang Pu table, Chiang Mai 50170 Thailand
My favorite hotspring is situated in the Doi Luang Chiang Dao previous to the cave. This hotspring will be shown you local style onzen. You'd also see beautiful scenary. You can switch to hot and cold water that help you refresh your body, mind and soul.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Citrus Pharmacy THAPAE, 19 4-5 Kotchasarn Rd, Si Phum Sub-district, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
I can do both pick up all travellers, the starting point and Chiangmai international airportAirports
- Bangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Departure Time :5/25/2019 - 1/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.