Private Dubai City Tour & Monorail Tickets
Dubai is known around the world for its beautiful landscapes and many adventures around the city. Experience the highlights of Dubai, from its history to its 21st-century architecture on a 5-hour tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off from/to hotels or residence from Dubai & Sharjah area.
- Entry/Admission - Monorail train station
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Atlantis, The Palm
- Entry/Admission - Burj Al Arab
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entrance tickets which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Museum is the main museum in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located in the Al Fahidi Fort, built-in 1787 and is the oldest existing building in Dubai.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Photo Stop Outside Only
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
The Jumeirah Mosque, which is large enough to hold up to 1,200 worshippers, was built entirely from white stone in the medieval Fatimid tradition, with towering twin minarets framing a large central dome.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
The Gold Souk is Dubai's most famous and visited souk (market). A labyrinth of covered walkways is home to hundreds of retailers offering a huge selection of jewelry made from gold, silver, diamonds and other precious metals and stones.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
Most iconic skyscraper in Dubai and the world's tallest building
Stop At: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
One of the world's largest shopping malls in UAE.
Stop At: The Palm - Jumeirah - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Monorail train station, The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience the Dubai Monorail which is the elevated railway with one track that connects the mainland with the last point of the manmade island of Palm Jumeirah.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Atlantis The Palm, The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Atlantis, The Palm, Crescent Rd - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
A Dubai icon, Atlantis, The Palm is the region's most Instagrammed hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.