Private Dubai City Tour
Private Dubai city tour will include the trip of all the places where the real beauty of Dubai resides, such as the resorts, malls, infrastructures and a lot more.It’s time to know the immense change in the history of Dubai that took place, being from normal city to the world’s best tourism spot.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private Dubai city tour package is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a visit to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty. The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls. Whether you’re history buff, shopping freak or just here to have a glimpse of city’s significant tourist attractions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- dubai cruise port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photo Stops - Dubai Museum,Jumeirah Beach,Burj Al Arab,Atlantis Hotel,Burj Khalifa.
- Drive by - Jumeirah Mosque,Mall of Emirates,Dubai Mall.
- specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.