Private Dublin Departure Transfer - Hotel / Accommodation to Cruise Port
Ensure a hassle-free way to finish your Dublin vacation by booking this private departure transfer from your city hotel to the cruise port. When it’s time to leave the city, your professional and reliable driver will meet you in your hotel lobby. Then, relax in a private, air-conditioned vehicle as you’re driven directly to the port; it’s that easy!
per adult from
What's included :
- One way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (if applicable)
- Whether you’re traveling individually, as a couple or in a group, your ground transport needs are covered by this private port transport service from your Dublin hotel to the cruise port.
When your vacation is over, simply meet your driver at your select city hotel at a prearranged time. Then, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and head straight to the cruise port.
To make a booking, simply note your cruise ship and Dublin hotel accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure from Dublin, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Price is per person, based on eight adults per vehicle.
Departure Point :
Please do NOT ring to reconfirm your pickup time, use the web portal provided on your voucher. Passengers must be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby. When picking up from private addresses, your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number if provided.
OtherDublin, Dublin, County Dublin - Your Dublin city hotel/accommodation.
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/24/2020
12/25/2020 - 12/26/2020
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
12/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1/1/2021 - 1/1/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1/2/2021 - 3/31/2021
Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Dublin Port, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.