Private Duong Lam - Viet Ancient Village Full Day Tour
The ancient village of Duong Lam has been recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture Sport and Tourism. The village has a history of about 1,200 years with many houses dating back up to 400 years. Two of Vietnam's kings, Phung Hung (?-800) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in Duong Lam, giving the village its prestige. The village has been well-known for its surviving laterite brick houses, built three to four centuries ago. Laterite is red clay formed from weathered basalt found in northern Vietnam. Along with its historic value, Duong Lam, is an important place for scientists to study resident communities and ancient agriculture. Visit Tay Phuong Pagoda, Van Phuc Village
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees, Tour guide, Bottle of Water, Private car
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Van Phuc Silk Village
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense, Tips for guide and dirver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
08:00 Be pick up from your hotel in the old quarter then transfer to Duong Lam ancient village about 50km away from Hanoi.
09:00 Stopover on the way to visit Son Dong traditional sculpture village. The Son Dong wooden statues are present in many pagodas and communal houses in the Northern provinces. Visit some households in the village, see mastered the technique of making wooden statues. Walk along village road to visit SonDong communal house and survey Viet traditional culture with the cult of fecundity.
09:30 Continue to drive to Duong Lam.
10:15 Arrive Duong Lam, visit village gate, Mong Phu communal house, some ancient houses and enjoy local products: rice wine, rice cake. Go around the village to visit some cultural and historical vestiges in Duong Lam such as Princess Mia palace and temple, Mia pagoda.
12:30 Have Lunch at the Ancient house.
15:00 Stopover on the way to visit Tay Phuong pagoda - the best example of old typical pagoda in the Northern of Vietnam, special with Arhan statues.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Van Phuc Silk Village, On the Nhue River, 10 Km Southwest of Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
15:30 Visit Van Phuc silk village. Experience the process of making silk. Touch Van Phuc silk which is famous for making traditional textiles throughout Vietnam and overseas. See the silk from cocoons made into fine silk threads. Wander local market in Van Phuc village.
18:30 Arrive at your hotel.
End the services.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests at all hotels in the old quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.