Private Eagles Nest Tour from Salzburg with tour end in Munich
Get access to the Eagle’s Nest and beautiful views of the Bavarian Alps on a customized private tour. Save yourself the stress of navigating or renting a car, and get the maximum out of your day. Relax and enjoy photo opportunities on the scenic route to Berchtesgaden. Take a special bus to access the Eagle’s Nest, still preserved from World War II, and discover panoramic views from a mountain peak. End your day trip in Munich.
• Visit the Eagle’s Nest, an engineering feat of World War II
• Explore the historical town center of Berchtesgaden
• Customized private Eagle’s Nest Tour
• See unparalleled views of the Bavarian Alps
• Customized private Eagle’s Nest Tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Bus and elevator to the Eagle's Nest
- Entry/Admission - Bunkeranlage
- Entry/Admission - The Eagle's Nest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
To begin this amazing experience, you will depart Salzburg after hotel pick up by your private local guide heading out south of Salzburg you will cross the close German Border towards the first German village Markt Schellenberg. Get your first view to the Eagle's Nest and continue on an off the beaten track road towards the "Obersalzberg", pass the Sound of Music Meadow where Maria was singing the opening scene in the world famous musical Sound of Music on your way to the "Obersalzberg" Eagle's Nest bus terminal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bunkeranlage, Hintereck 2 Hotel Zum Turken, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Dive deeper into the area's history with a visit to the Obersalzberg, the Hotel zum Tuerken (option to visit the bunkers) and the Berghof ruins. The Berghof, located at 3000 ft elevation, was Hitler’s former mountain residence at the Obersalzberg.
The Hotel zum Tuerken was used by the Nazis and is very close to Hitler's Berghof. Today the Hotel zum Tuerken is private, if opened feel free to visit the Bunkers at the Tuerken - all original.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Eagle's Nest, dokumentatIon Obersalzberg, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
With this skip-the-line ticket, you'll spend 3 hours exploring some of most important WW II sites the Eagle’s Nest. You'll avoid the long lines and hassle of purchasing tickets onsite, which gives you more time to sightsee. See highlights like the access road to the Eagle’s Nest, the original tunnel and elevator, the former conference room and the red marble fire place given to Hitler by Mussolini, and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Munich, Munich, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Returning at the Obersalzberg your journey continues to your hotel in Munich where this 6-hour private tour from Salzburg to Munich ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel and address in the city of Salzburg. If your hotel is not in the above list just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.