Private Early Bird Walking Tour
If you are looking for a way to explore the City early in the day and avoid the crowd at the same time, then this is the tour for you. This 1-hour long walking tour will certainly be a good introduction to the past and present life of the Old City of Dubrovnik.
Starting earlier than other City walking tours, it will definitely be a different experience, since we will avoid busy, claustrophobic, hot and noisy hours. Just imagine walking the empty, shiny, limestone paved streets, filled with rays of the morning Sun. The shops are just opening, the smell of fresh coffee is coming from the cafés. You are surrounded by hundreds of years old monuments.
We offer you the knowledge of our professional guide that will fill space with valuable information and stories about Dubrovnik. After the tour, when the visitors from the cruise ships arrive, you can simply head out to the beach or explore other areas of Dubrovnik to enjoy the rest of the morning.
Remember: the early bird catches the worm!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Tour is taking place inside the old city of Dubrovnik. Guests will see all the major landmarks and monuments of the Old City - Old Harbor, Cathedral, Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, Orlando's Column, Franciscan Monastery, Big Onofrio's fountain, and much more...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ulica Vrata od Ploča, Ul. Vrata od Ploča, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Ulica Vrata od Pila, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Dubrovnik' Storytellers