Private: Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Coptic Cairo and Khan Al Khalily with lunch
Enjoy a private trip to the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel, Coptic Cairo and Khan El-Khalili bazaar, with a qualified Egyptology guide. Traveling between the sights by private air-conditioned car. You will explore the Egyptian Museum, home to some 165,000 artifacts including Tutankhamun’s treasures. Discover the Mohamed Ali Mosque at the Citadel, and see the Hanging Church and more in Coptic Cairo. Finish your visit at Khan El-Khalili bazaar with time to peruse the captivating lanes and stalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Lunch - (Local Restaurant)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mummies room in the museum
- Your Egyptology guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 am by a private air condition car to visit the Egyptian museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then visit the renowned Salah El Din Citadel that was built by Saladin in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. On the premises is the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of the city. The Mohammed Ali mosque was built in Turkish style, very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey. Dive to Old Cairo where you can find Church of Saint Sergius “Abu Sarga” is situated to the North of the Coptic Museum. The church is dedicated to two Roman officers Sergius and Bacchus who were martyred in Syria in 303.The earliest part of the building dates from the fifth century and was built over the cave where, according to tradition, the Holy Family hid during their Flight into Egypt, visit Hanging Church this Church dedicated to the Virgin Mary is known as the “Hanging Church” because it rests on the two southwestern bastions of the old Roman fortress of Babylon. Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars, dating back to the late 14th century, Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more. Drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.