Private Egyptian Museum Night Tour and Nile Dinner Cruise
Enjoy visiting the Egyptian museum at night and joining the 5-star deluxe Nile cruise and set sail for a 2-hour trip from Cairo. Discover the beauty of the ancient Egyptian city during this private night tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Dinner meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle. Arrive in style at Tahrir Square in front of the Egyptian Museum, a majestic building constructed in 1902. The ground floor contains colossal statues spanning thousands of years, arranged in chronological order. Take an informative and enlightening tour of the upper floor, marveling at smaller statues, fossils, paintings, sarcophagi and ancient Egypt maps. The famous Tut-Ench-Amun also has an exclusive section in the museum.
Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb and his mask 11 KG with hus mask 110 KG of pure sold gold.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
Then, you will be transferred to the location of the Nile cruise at the bank of the Nile river.
Join the 5-star deluxe Nile Cruise and set sail for a 2-hours trip from Cairo and discover the beauty of the ancient Egyptian city by night.
Take in the wonderful views of Cairo illuminated by the glaring city lights as you savor a special open buffet dinner. Enjoy a belly dance show, Arabic songs and music, along with a Tanoura show while delighting in your endless meal.
This amazing Arabian night experience ends with a drop-off at your hotel. Dinner is included in the tour.
Note: This tour is only available on Sunday and Thursday
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your hotel in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.