Private English / French / Spanish guiding tours
Rakutabi is made of passionate people who love to bring the best that Japan has to offer to his visitors.
Our multinational team is based in Japan and most of us have been working within the tourism – leisure industry for many years. Our goal is to provide you a real private – customized – private guiding experience through the main touristic locations (Tokyo, Kamakura, Hakone, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka…).
Your Rakutabi guide, chosen for his/her friendliness, cultural knowledge and helpfulness, will assist you to better enjoy your stay.
By introducing you to the local customs and sending you to the best places, our Rakutabi guide helps you have a unique experience of daily life in Japan, total immersion.
Contactable by phone and email throughout your stay to assist and provide information, our Rakutabi guides will allow you to discover Japan safely.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Our Rakutabi Guide will meet you directly at the agreed meeting point such as airport terminal, pier terminal, hotel lobby or any other specific location (i.e. train platform). Our Rakutabi Guide will be holding a visible Rakutabi Guide logo sign and we share our SNS account info with our visitors (Instragram / FB Messenger / WhatsApp / WeChat / Line / SNS / Phone number).
Departure Point :Tokyo, Japan
Airport / Hotel pick up service done via bus / train / metro or private transportation (van, minivan, car, large coach bus).
PortsOsanbashi Pier Building, 1-chōme-1 Kaigandōri, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 231-0002, Japan
AirportsNarita Airport, 1-1 Furugome, Narita 282-0004 Chiba PrefectureHaneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo PrefectureKansai Intl Airport, 1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano 549-0001 Osaka Prefecture
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.