Private Ephesus and House of Mother Mary Tour
A PRIVATE TOUR WITH GUIDE AND VAN (CAN BE SHARED BY UP 14 PASSENGERS) AT FIXED RATE
Visiting Ancient City of Ephesus and House of Mother Mary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by AC Deluxe van,
- Guiding services,
- Parking fees.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to museums and sites,
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers,
- Lunches, beverages and personal expenditures
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ephesus Ancient City, which contains the symbols that shed light on the superior urbanization, architecture and religious history of the Hellenistic and Roman periods, has the most important architectural and urban planning examples from different periods. The ancient city, which is completely made of marble, is also very impressive with its architectural structures. Where you will see one of the most magnificent excavations in the world, the ancient city of Ephesus is a remarkable ancient site and you will be able to see every step of the dozens of historical artefacts that include The Odeon, The Fountain of Trajan, The Terraces of Apartment Houses, The stream baths of Scholastika, The temple of Hadrian and impressive Celsus Library which is adorned with columns and statues, and let's not forget about The Magnificent Grand Theater, where Saint Paul preached and is the largest theatre is antiquity with capacity of 24.000 seats.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
In the House of Virgin Mary, declared holy by the Vatican, Muslims as well as Christians from all over the world pray and make offerings to fulfil their pilgrimage. In the Virgin Mary House, which is a sacred place for Christians all over the world, believers from all religions pray, and tourists make their visits. Olive trees on both sides of the path leading to the house of the Virgin Mary were planted by Lazarist monks in 1898. The statue of Mary, located at the end of the road with olives, is the gift of a religious community in Izmir and bears the date of 1867. The visit to the Virgin Mary House ends with three fountains reached by descending the stairs on the right after leaving the church. Drinkable water flows from the fountains and from the wells next to the church. Visitors do not only taste this water in the belief that it is healing but also take it with them.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Scala Nuova Shopping Center Kusadasi Aegean Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult,
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.