Private express Great Ocean Road...with an optional helicopter ride --
Review by Tourist follows; I am proud of my verifiable reviews:
Errol is a professional of unequaled skill... For many years I have always taken private tours in over 50 cities and the experience he provided me in a short time gave me the experience that most tourist can only get in over a week. I wish all private tours were as great as his. He should teach other tour professionals how to excel beyond all expectations. Thank you very much Errol... I never forget you or the beauty of Melbourne!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport, guide, water, light snacks
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All food
Travel west in a comfortable SUV with a panoramic sunroof, taking in local sights until we reach the great ocean road . View Kangaroos , Parrots and Koalas. Its your tour and you can stop to eat or bathrooms at any time !
• Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
• Anglesea Golf Club, 1 Golf Links Rd, Anglesea, Victoria 3230 Australia
• Mait's Rest, 17km west of Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria Australia
• Melbourne Central, Corner of LaTrobe and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from the port for a private shore excursionAir BNB pick ups are so popular now so we do that as well.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Melbourne Station pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A fun and exciting day out; can be customised to take in sunrise if we start early ...
- Designed for time poor travellers is our express tour on the inland road and out again .
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.