Private Falconry Experience and Wildlife Desert Safari in Range Rovers Dubai
Interact with highly trained falcons and watch spectacular falconry demonstrations on this private, 5-hour morning desert experience! Travel to an exclusive Royal desert retreat in a Range Rover to learn about the Bedouin tradition of hunting with falcons. Watch as these majestic birds fly and collect lures on command. Swing a lure or fly a falcon yourself and finish with an exciting wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Falconry interactions and demonstrations
- Breakfast at Al Maha Desert Resort
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
What's excluded :
- Start your experience with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Settle into your private, air-conditioned Range Rover with your driver and head out to a magical setting in the heart of the Dubai desert. Your destination is an exclusive, Royal desert retreat set amid rolling sand dunes. On arrival, meet a world-class falcon trainer and enjoy the rare opportunity to interact with highly trained falcons from an exclusive family collection. Witness a spectacular falcon show set next to a beautiful ghaf tree forest in the middle of the desert. Discover the history of this ancient practice and how it was used by the Bedouins to capture prey such as hares and small birds to supplement their diet with meat. The traditional custom has become revered in the UAE, and is now inextricably woven into local cultural traditions.
Learn about ancient and modern training techniques and watch spectacular demonstrations that illustrate the falcons’ power and agility. See them soar through the air and dive to collect lures and learn about how high-tech devices like drones and bergwings are used to train the falcons. Get a chance to swing the lure or get a falcon to fly yourself! After this interactive experience, enjoy an exhilarating guided drive in a Range Rover through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, a magnificent national park established to protect local wildlife. Cruise through the dunes as you look for exotic animals such as Arabian oryx and gazelles.
Continue to the stunning Al Maha Desert Resort located in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Enjoy a scrumptious morning feast overlooking the Arabian desert — the perfect finale to your adventure. Your trip concludes in Dubai with a drop-off at your hotel in your luxury Range Rover.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: Guides in the following languages (German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Italian, Chinese) are only available upon request and availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As a responsible tourism company, your safety is our priority. We have implemented all the requirements regulated by Dubai Tourism and the UAE government’s Covid-19 Command Control Centre to ensure that our experiences are safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.