Private Fansipan trekking tour 2days 1night
Coming to Sapa, besides visiting the colorful villages, Fansipan cannot be ignored - if you are a lover of discovery. Fansipan Mountain, one of highest mountains in Southeast Asia. Fansipan offers some of the finest trekking trails that can be found on the Indochina Peninsula. Gaze at the breathtaking views from the path to, and from, the summit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Tour guide, Entrance fee tickets, Private car, Meals, Accommodation, Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Tips, Personal Expenses, Beverage
- Day 1: Sapa – Tram Ton – 2200 meters - 2800 meters ( Lunch. Dinner)
Our guide will come and meet you at your hotel at 9:00 AM, then our driver will take you to the Tram Ton pass, the starting point for the ascent of Mount Fansipan. Get to know your baggage porter from the Black Mong people, who will carry the food and your sleeping bag up the mountain.
Conquer the highest mountain in Vietnam with an altitude of 3143 meters. You will pass through forests of pine and bamboo and along different streams in a cool climate. Besides the hiking, this is also a good opportunity for you to learn from your tour guide about the indigenous people of Sa Pa, such as the Black Mong, Red Dzao and Dzay. They are all minority groups living in the area. Around noon, you will reach 2200 meters, where you can enjoy a picnic lunch prepared by the tour guide and porter. After a rest, you will continue the trek to your sleeping point at 2800 meters, which you will reach around 4.00 PM. There will be time to rest or explore the surroundings of your tent, while your tour guide and porter prepare dinner for you. Enjoy dinner at 6:30 PM and take advantage of an early night's rest.
Day 2: 2800 – Summit – 2800 meters – Tram Ton – Sa Pa. ( Breakfast, Lunch)
Enjoy an early breakfast at 5:00 AM with a cup of hot tea or coffee, before continuing the trek through the bamboo forest and approaching the top of the mountain, where the vegetation becomes less and less. At 7:30 AM, you will have arrived at the summit. Congratulations, you are at the top of the mountain and can marvel at the sunrise and experience the great feeling of standing on the highest peak in Vietnam. You will be rewarded with great views over the valleys of Sa Pa and Lai Chai Province. You can even see the mountains in Yunan Province in China. Begin your descend from the top around 8:00 AM and enjoy a picnic lunch on the way down to the Tram Ton. Between 3:30 and 4:30 PM you will arrive in Tram Ton, where a car will be waiting to take you back to Sa Pa. End of trip
Departure Point :Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.