Private Farmer's Market Tour & Tasting in Rome
The farmer's market tasting tour is a unique opportunity to taste outstanding local specialties, meet the producers, learn about the ingredients used in our kitchens, and savor what’s in season. As you taste these local specialties with our guide, you have the opportunity to purchase the products you loved the most. Join our private Farmer’s Market Tasting Tour in Rome and experience the buzzing atmosphere of the city’s most genuine market.
Flat rate for 2 people. Additional price for every other person.
1-month free trial to our Itlainian online cooking school, Italian Home Cooking (made simple!) included in the experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Circus Maximus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
The farmer's market is a few minutes walk from the Circus Maximus.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 6/22/2022
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.