Private Fez Half Day Tour With Driver
If you are looking for a half day trip in Fez with the company of a local experienced driver! We provide you with an excellent opportunity to spend half day with driver in Fes. Discover Fes medina tiny alleys, historical landmarks, and Ramparts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop off
- English - French speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- local guide
- Persobal items
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace of Fez
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace of Fez, Avenue Omar Ibnou Khattab, Fes 30004 Morocco
If you are looking for a half day trip in Fez with a local experienced driver! we provide you with an excellent opportunity to spend half days with driver in Fes. Discover Fes medina tiny alleys, historical landmarks, and Ramparts.
Stroll in the medina tiny alleys with your guide to explore its rich cultural history. Then, visit Mulay Idris's sacred site along with the oldest University of AlQuarauine that was built in 859 by Fatima Fihri. After that, we will basically visit the “Chouara Tannery” which is considered the largest all around Africa. There will be also a visit to Museum Nejjarine to witness the wood art and craft in our way.
Our driver will be at your disposal all the recommended fixed hours. He will drive you by the incredible Ramparts; you can stop to have some pictures. In addition, drive you to explore the Royal Palace which was well built with the finest Moroccan architecture.
When the half day Tour end; our driver will get to you safely to your accommodation in Fez.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact the client to confirm pick up time and hotel-riad
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.