Private Flatiron Food, History & Architecture Tour
Enjoy a Flatiron smorgasbord for lunch on the Flatiron Food, Architecture & History Tour! Enjoy, food, fun with some interesting history scattered throughout. It's a great way to explore and enjoy some of New York’s best and most unique food stops! See two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron & Union Square. This tour is perfect for foodies, historians, architecture fans, adults and kids. On this tour you will enjoy gourmet tastings (enough food for lunch) and walk one mile or 1.6 km.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Water available at most stops
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - available to purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eataly, 200 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10010-3302
Enjoy delicious breakfast focaccia at epic artisanal Italian food emporium, Eataly. Then follow your tour guide to learn about the secrets of the building and experience a guided tour of Italy.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop, 174 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
Join us as we are treated like family at historic Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop, opened in 1929. Think Katz's Deli without all the hassle. Here we enjoy their Famous Reuben, an NYC classic: pastrami. Vegetarians can enjoy a bagel, PB&J, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: They are closed on Sundays in the summer so we enjoy an award-winning burger or goat cheese sandwich at NY's own Schnipper's Quality Kitchen.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flatiron Building, 175 5th Ave At 23rd St., New York City, NY 10010-7703
Learn about the building's unique architecture. Be sure to have the tour guide take your photo in front of it! We do not tour the inside of the building.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Madison Square Park, Between 23rd and 26 streets and Madison and Fifth Avenues, New York City, NY 10010
Did you know that in 1876, the Statue of Liberty’s right arm and torch was put on display here for 6 years in an effort to raise funding to complete the statue’s construction? This park has played a pivotal role in much of NYC's history!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Beecher's Handmade Cheese - New York, 900 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, USA
Who knew they make cheese in the middle of Manhattan! Savor their delicious grilled cheese sandwich and various cheese samples. Your tour guide will explain the cheese making process as you watch it happening right before your eyes!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Union Square Green Market, E 17th St & Broadway, Union Square W, New York City, NY
Your tour guide will explain the historical significance of this important park. You will also get to experience the popular Greenmarket (except Thursdays & Sundays), street vendors, protestors, break dancers, Krishna followers chanting and city dwellers enjoying lunch or a stroll through the park. Union Square is certainly a microcosm of NYC.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Breads Bakery, 18 E 16th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Step inside this heavenly, local favorite bakery as we sample various baked goods. What a way to end a fabulous food tour!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Shake Shack, E 23rd St and, Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
Pass by the iconic, original Shake Shack!
Departure Point :200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
Return Detail :Breads Bakery, 18 E 16th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.