Private Florence Bargello Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
Follow your professional private guide for the next 2-hours and discover absolute sculptural masterpieces by wonderful artists as Michelangelo, Donatello, Giambologna, Cellini and Verrocchio, all within the fascinating setting of a Medieval palace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional Guide at your side
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 participants
- Bargello Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale del Bargello
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nazionale del Bargello, Via del Proconsolo 4, 50122, Florence Italy
Your Private Guide will show one of the most prestigious Museums of Sculptures in the world with masterpieces by the greatest Renaissance artists, among which, just to name a few: the David and St. George by Donatello, the Bacchus and the Round Pitti by Michelangelo, Mercury by Giambologna, besides the magnificent glazed terra-cotta by Giovanni and Andrea della Robbia. The importance of this museum concerning sculptures is comparable to the importance of the Uffizi Museum for paintings. The splendid fortified Bargello palace was the first public Florentine building (1255). It has a beautiful and austere courtyard and a high embattled tower, and owes its name to "bargello" that means "master of the guards" who had their seat here in the sixteenth century. Outside the building, it is still possible to see the hook to which the rope used for hangings was tied.
Your visit experience will be further enriched with the explanation of San Firenze square and the particular “Badia Fiorentina” church (exterior visit), a real hidden jewel of the city center, characterized by its hexagonal bell tower.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bargello National Museum, Via del Proconsolo, 4, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
11/1/2021 - 10/31/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers: if it's more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour . Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.