Private Florence Oltrarno Art and Crafts Walking Tour
Enjoy a thrilling walking tour with your private guide, through one of the most picturesque districts of Florence, where you can meet the genuine Florentine people and learn how they live and work in. A unique walking tour in the charming Oltrarno district, to discover the local Workshops and the charming Santo Spirito Church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional Guide at your side
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Santo Spirito Monumental Complex Admission (to be paid on the spot)
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Pitti
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santo Spirito
- Entry/Admission - Porta di San Frediano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Enjoy a thrilling walking tour with your private guide, through one of the most picturesque districts of Florence, where you can meet the genuine Florentine people and learn how they live and work in.
A short distance away from the impressive Piazza Pitti, you will visit some of the extraordinary workshops where to admire local artisans at work, producing marvelous traditional handicrafts such as engravings, art prints, marble paper, enamel and silver objects.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Santo Spirito, Piazza Santo Spirito 30, 50125, Florence Italy
Led by your expert guide, you will also reach the charming Piazza Santo Spirito, with its typical family restaurants, small shops and artists’ studios.
Here you will be able to visit the charming namesake church designed by Brunelleschi (the Church was the last masterpiece of the great Artits). Here, if you wish, you will have the opportunity to discover the wonderful Santo Spirito Monumental complex (cloister, refectory, chapter house, and sacristy), where to admire the only existing wooden sculpture of Michelangelo: a crucifix that he carved at the age of only 17.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Porta di San Frediano, Borgo S. Frediano, 303, 50124, Florence Italy
To complete this unforgettable experience, your guide will finally bring you into a famed sculpture workshop* where to admire the impressive collection of models, molds and replicas of classical art.
* In case the visit of the Atelier is not available, it will be replaced with the visit of an additional Florentine Artisan Workshop
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza de' Pitti, 24, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Borgo San Frediano, Borgo S. Frediano, Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour or Activity. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.