Private Four- Day Golden Triangle Tour Jaipur-Agra-Delhi
Explore India's Golden Triangle on this four-day private tour traveling by air-conditioned vehicle with a local guide. In Delhi, visit JAMA MASJID,Qutb Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, and Parliament House. Watch the sun rise over the Taj Mahal, visit Agra’s Red Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri. In NEWLY UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE Jaipur CITY visit Amber Fort, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh fort,Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds, Maharaja's City Palace, and Jantar Mantar Observatory and Birla mandir . Four days Water bottle, transportation, and guided tours are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air conditioned Mid size sedan / SUV / Tempo traveler
- All sightseeing & Transfer by an a/c car
- Driver allowance ( food & accomadation )
- Fuel ( Petrol / Diesel / Gasoline )
- Toll taxes , Parking chrges & interstate taxes
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Accomodation / Hotels
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees / camera fees, entrance fees of national park
- Meal expenses
- Air / Bus / Train fare
- All are available on customer requirement
- Day 1: New Delhi–Agra
After pickup in Delhi by your driver-guide and private air-conditioned vehicle, visit the Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and India Gate; and pass the Parliament and other public buildings. Then, after lunch (own expense), make the approximately 4-hour journey to Agra.
overnight- On your booked hotel
Day 2: Agra–Fatehpur Sikri–Jaipur
Rise early for a sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, the exquisite mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 for his favorite wife, and learn its tragic story as you explore.
Then, take a guided tour of Agra Fort, the city’s 17th-century Mughal palace-fortress, before leaving for Jaipur. On route, you’ll visit Fatehpur Sikri, the 16th-century abandoned Mughal capital.
Overnight: On your booked hotel
Day 3: Jaipur
After breakfast, explore the Amber Fort, Rajasthan’s capital until 1728, before photo stops at Jal Mahal and the Palace of Winds, tours of the City Palace and Jantar Mantar observatory, Birla temple and time to relax at your hotel.
Overnight: On your booked hotel
Day 4: Jaipur–Delhi
After breakfast, explore the Jaigarh fort, and the Nahargarh fort then make the roughly 5-hour journey back to Delhi or, if you wish, choose a drop-off at Jaipur airport.
Departure Point :1: Delhi, India
2: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered Hotel(please provide your hotel details) Airport (please provide your flight detail) Railway Station (please provide your train detail) Bus Station (please provide your bus details)
AirportsIndira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 IndiaSanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.