Private Full Day Battle of Gallipoli Anzac Tour from Istanbul
This tour is a great chance to explore World War I history with highlights of Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave), ANZAC Cove, Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place), Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial), Johnston’s Jolly and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Around 6:30 in the morning, you will be picked up from the hotel by your guide for about 5-hour bus ride to Gallipoli.
We will stop to have breakfast on the way optionally. As soon as you arrive, following your lunch in a traditional restaurant, the highlights will be: Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave), ANZAC Cove, Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place), Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial), Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches), View of Shrapnel Valley, Turkish Memorial, The Nek and Walker´s Ridge, Chunuk Bair (main New Zealand memorial).
In the end of your day, we will drive back to Istanbul and leave you in front of your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of journeys are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.