Private Full-Day Cairo City Tour by Car
Cover ground you couldn’t hope to cover independently on this time-saving private tour that checks off some of Cairo’s most fascinating sights. Traveling direct from your door with a guide, discover historic Cairo highlights: the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque. Then head to the extraordinary Cave Church, carved from solid rock, savor a restaurant lunch, and feel the breeze in Al-Azhar Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your trip
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mummies Room Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Otto Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy Cairo City Tour visiting the most interesting Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We picking up travelers in Cairo city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.