Private Full-Day Cultural Tour: Isla Negra, Pomaire and Matetic Vineyard
Experience a relaxing day out of the city. Visit the museum home overlooking the mighty Pacific Ocean of Nobel poet Pablo Neruda in Isla Negra. Visit Matetic Vineyard for a wine tour and tasting before heading to Pomaire for local handicrafts and traditional Chilean food.
- 9-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- Visit to Pablo Neruda Museum House
- Visit to Artisan Village of Pomaire
- Tour and Wine Tasting at Matetic Vineyard
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Pablo Neruda Museum
- Winery Tour and Corralillo Wine Tasting at Matetic Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
- Entry/Admission - Matetic Vineyards
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
Experience the colorful seaside town of Isla Negra and the museum home of Nobel Prize in Poetry recipient Pablo Neruda who built his house overlooking the Pacific Ocean to resemble the interior of a ship, filled with seashells, momentos, and treasures from the sea. Gain fascinating insight into Neruda’s eccentric life and works.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Matetic Vineyards, Fundo El Rosario, Lagunillas Chile
We then go for a tour and tasting at Matetic Wine Vineyard, located in the Rosario Valley. The visit begins at the wine cellar reception. This is the perfect place to learn all about the history of the vineyard, organic and biodynamic agriculture and the process of winemaking, while enjoying panoramic views of the Corralillo vines. The tank rooms, the beautiful, peaceful aging room and the architecture of the winery are all highlights of the visit. The tour ends with a wine tasting, either in the underground tasting room or on the outdoor terrace overlooking the vines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pomaire, Pomaire, Santiago Metropolitan Region
After the wine tasting, we continue our journey to Pomaire, known for its interesting clay pottery and other handicrafts. Pomaire is a wonderful place to visit. This town became an artisan hotspot because of natural clay deposits in the nearby land, causing the pottery industry to boom here. Pomaire is also known for being the home of the largest “empanadas” in Chile! This is a great and relaxing day out of the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- The best time to visit Pomaire is on weekends since more shops will be open.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the Pablo Neruda Museum and vineyard joining you, which is beyond our control.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not available on Mondays due to the Pablo Neruda Museum in Isla Negra being closed. It is also not available on national holidays due to the vineyard being closed.
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Matetic does not have availability on the date selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.