Private Full Day Gaudi Tour: Pedrera Casa Batllo Sagrada Familia and Guell
Take the opportunity to enjoy this 8-hour private tour with your own private official tour guide and private luxury vehicle with driver.
Casa Batllo: Is it located in the very heart of Passeig de Gracia, one of the main roads of the city. The building was built in 1877, and in 1904 Josep Batllo bought it and asked Antonio Gaudi to remodel it and divide it into apartments.
La Pedrera: Before he completely dedicate himself to the Sagrada Familia. Gaudi designed the Casa Mila exclusively with natural form, in result not a single right angle can be found.
Sagrada Familia: It´s construction began in 1882 and is still underway. It is meant to be finished in 2026, on the 100th aniversary of Gaudi´s death. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and attracts around 3 million visitors every year.
Parl Guell: One of Gaudi’s best friend and patron, Eusebi Güell commissioned Gaudi to design the park. It was builded between 1900 and 1914, and opened to the public in 1926.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private Official Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private luxury vehicle with driver
- Please note that starting time might be modified due to the entrance tickets entry time.
- Entrance tickets to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Entrance tickets to Casa Batllo and La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Gaudi´s Sagrada Familia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Gaudi´s Park Guell
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Gaudi´s Casa Mila
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Gaudi´s Casa Batllo
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Barcelona city Ports
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.