Private Full-Day Hiking Tour in Piatra Craiului National Park
If you're an outdoor lover and are thrilled at the idea of spending the whole day outside, this trip is for you! Discover one of the most beautiful National Parks in Romania, the Piatra Craiului National Park. It's filled with canyons, mountain cabins and limestone ridges. Prepare for an easy to moderate 3 hour hike, which will take us up to the Curmatura Cabin. The foods they serve are delicious! We can either eat there or you can bring your lunch with you. After lunch, we start descending towards the Prapastiile Zarnestilor Canyon, a marvelous area with impressive views, like those described in a fairytale.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Authorized mountain guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry fee Piatra Craiului National Park ( 5 lei / per person )
- Entry/Admission - Piatra Craiului National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piatra Craiului National Park, Romania
Enjoy a day of hiking in one of the most beautiful National Parks in Romania, Piatra Craiului National Park. With its white limestone and impressive ridge, this mountain has something to offer to every kind of hiker. The hike today offers everything from canyons to mountain cabins and white limestone ridges. Just be prepared for spectacular views.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Cabana Curmătura, DN73F 1, 507131, Romania
Piatra Craiului mountains are always a challenge. The routes are beautiful, accessible, the places uncrowded, so stopping at Cabana Curmătura is always a good solution, especially since the small cottage is exactly at the intersection of the paths in Piatra Craiului. The cottage is built in a beautiful open meadow, known as Poiana Curmăturii.
At the cottage there is a restaurant where you can taste simple Romanian food, or their famous home made pie.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prăpăstiile Zărneștiului, Moieciu, Romania
If Piatra Craiului National Park is probably the best place to visit in Romania, then the Prapastiie Zarnestiului gorge is a must see landmark. Carved in spectacular rock walls with a length of about 2 km, the Prapastiile Zarnestilor gorge stands out with a monumental aspect due to the vertical walls, with heights exceeding 200 m in some places. In this area, the temperature drops quickly by several degrees, because the sun reaches inside the gorge for only a few hours a day, which offers you an opportunity to relax and rest in the coolness, during the summer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is at 8:30 A.M. from your accommodation in Brasov. Please send us the name of yourhotel/hostel/apartment in Brasov. Thank you!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 12-15 km medium difficulty hike, approx. 1300 m elevation height.
- This trip is recommended for the hikers that are not for the first time on a mountain and have a bit of experience on how to approach various terrains.
- Mandatory gear: Hiking boots and clothes that suits the outside weather, back pack, 2 L water, rain coat , snacks/sandwiches/sweets/fruits for lunch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.