Private Full Day Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Tour from Hanoi
Book this Private Full Day Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Tour from Hanoi to enjoy Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, a special cultural-historical relic complex, Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Tam Coc, Bich Dong Pagoda and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Hanoi Hotel
- Lunch at local restaurant
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Following hotel pick up at 8:30 am from Hanoi city area hotel by English speaking guide, start full day Hoa Lu and Tam Coc tour. Your first destination will be Hoa Lu. As the capital of the nation for a long time, Hoa Lu has numerous royal residences, pagodas, tombs and structures that were worked by various administrations. A standout amongst the most prevalent bits of engineering is the Bao Thien Tue Palace, which was plated with gold and silver. Anyway numerous remnants have been crushed because of time and climate. You'll visit Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasties.
At that point our car will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:00 pm.
After lunch you will keep on boat outing to visit Tam Coc to see the excellence of the karst developments as you go along their base and column into one of the numerous caverns cut through the limestone.
Next you will explore Bich Dong Pagoda. Visiting to Bich Dong Pagoda, you will have opportunity to find out about the design style and in addition the conventional qualities, which are contained in every development in the complex. The main destination to be gone to be the Ha (Lower) Pagoda, which is arranged comfortable foot of the mountain. The pagoda highlights uncommon examples of rooftops. The rooftops bend like the tail of phoenix and the remaining parts of customs and history can be seen on precipices, steles, and trees.
At last, it's an ideal opportunity to return. Furthermore, drop off you at your Hanoi city area hotel around 6:30 pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hanoi city area
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.