Private Full-Day Praslin and La Digue Tour from Mahe
Depart from Mahe to Praslin. Your day starts with the experience of a lifetime on this guided tour of the world-famous Vallée de Mai, where the legendary Coco de Mer coconut grows. Visit of Anse Lazio beach. This beach is often said to be the most beautiful in the world, where you can swim and snorkel in its crystal-clear waters is certainly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Followed by heading to La Digue for a creole lunch. Experience La Digue; the laid back atmosphere of island living, here the bicycle is the favoured mode of transport and time moves slowly in the light of sunny island charm.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - One bottle of water is included.
- Lunch - Lunch is available at a reastaurant on La Digue. Disclaimer there is a price per head.
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, Anse Volbert, Praslin Island Seychelles
The Vallée de Mai Nature UNSECO Reserve is a tropical forest that is thriving with endemic Coco-de-Mer palms. The Vallée is host to six species of palm to be found only in Seychelles. The Coco de Mer has the largest seeds of any plant in the world. The tour does not enter the Vallee de Mai however you will still view the coco de Mer and other features of the place.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Anse Lazio, Praslin Island Seychelles
Anse Lazio, on the northwest tip of the island, is picture-perfect everywhere you look and often turns up in lists of the world's most beautiful beaches. The long beach has crystal clear waters with great waves, a thick fringe of palm and takamaka trees, and granite boulders at each extremity. There's some good snorkelling among the rocks along the arms of the bay and there's a beachside restaurant. Despite its popularity, it never feels crowded, but watch your valuables here. Here you can swim and relax.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Digue Island, La Digue Island
La Digue Island is the third largest island in terms of population, but only has about 3,000 people! A tranquil island that main transportation is the bicycle. The island has beautiful beaches including Anse Source D'argent one of the top beaches in the world. Also includes visits to the Vanilla plantations.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from all locations. If you are on Praslin you can start the tour from there. Airports
- Seychelles Intl Airport, Victoria, Mahe Island Seychelles
- Praslin Island Airport, Praslin Island Seychelles
- Cat Coco Ferry
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.