Private Full Day Snorkeling trip
Ready for some fun, sun and snorkeling? That is what our private FULL DAY snorkeling trip is all about! Bring your friends and family on a VIP trip they will not soon forget. This private full day snorkeling trip is perfect for families and friends who want to spend their day snorkeling the beautiful reefs of St. Thomas and relaxing on the water without crowds of other people. We will take you to snorkel sites of your choosing weather conditions permitting.
Its your boat and your day. You decide when we go and come back and who you bring along
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 25 per person on the boat
- Holiday surcharge of 25% paid at location (Easter, Thanksgiving, Xmas eve/day, New years day/eve)
- Entry/Admission - Ledges of Little St. James
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ledges of Little St. James, St. John
The trip is total customize and guest decide where to go in US Virgin Islands. We suggest to visit the best snorkeling spots and scenic areas available.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Little Buck Island, St. Thomas
One of the stops to see Turtles in US Virgin islands and a shipwreck
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Thomas, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Many of the bays in St Thomas are amazing spots for snorkeling. We will suggest few and you will decide where you wish to go.
On your private snorkeling trip, you won't have to worry about other guests- your group will have exclusive use of our 42-foot boat throughout your trip.
We usually start at 9am but can adjust the timings to your preferences. We will get set up with all snorkeling equipment needed and we will hop on the boat for your snorkeling adventure. We usually do 2 to 4 snorkeling stop in the day and a lunch stop at local beach bar or world famous Pizza boat. Yes they make the pizza on their boat and deliver it to ours by dinghy. Fun experience and great lunch.
Your personal snorkel guide is a marine-biologist that will take you to explore reefs teeming with tropical fish, sea turtles sting-rays and more on excursions personalized just for YOU. Just want to hang around and float in the water? No worries- we have noodles and rum punch on board so you can sit back and relax in paradise! All snorkel gear is included in the trip, as well as water, soft drinks and snacks. Don’t opt for a snorkel trip with the crowds, let Aqua Marine give you the VIP treatment!
We are back around 5pm or at another time before sunset, if you prefer so - Its your trip and its all about you.
*$955 is for private rental of boat- each snorkeler is an additional $25
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Little Saint James, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Amazing snorkeling and a glimpse of infamous Jeffery Epstein private island
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Aqua Marine Dive boat, 6117 estate frydenhoj, saga haven marina, dock, St Thomas, VI 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
We can send taxi pick up anywhere on island. Taxi is not included in the price and it is paid to taxi driver directlyPorts
- St Thomas
- Charlotte amelie
- Crown bay docking area
- Havensite docking area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our current boat capacity is limited to 30% of our USGC rating. This is to allow our guests space. Please spread out on the boat, space your groups (remembering the 6 foot rule) and don’t crowd to one area. If you have any questions, please speak with any of our crew or staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.