Private Full Day Tour by Rail to Regensburg from Munich
Spend a day in Regensburg, one of the most beautiful towns in all of Germany and UNESCO World Heritage Site. From history dating back to Roman times to the university town it is today, Regensburg is one of the most scenic and pleasant stops in Bavaria.
This is a full day guided private tour including train tickets. Your guide will meet you at your Munich hotel, accompany you to Regensburg, give you a full tour, and return with you to Munich.
Don't worry: if you want some free time to shop or relax, just ask! The tour can be tailored to your needs, whether that means seeing as much as possible or taking it easy.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return train tickets from Munich to Regensburg
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town of Regensburg with Stadtamhof - Unesco World Heritage, Stadtamhof, 93059, Regensburg, Bavaria Germany
Discover what may be the best preserved large medieval town in all of Germany, with traces of the original Roman settlement still visible. The city largely escaped the bombings of World War II and is now a UNESCO World Heritage site basking on the banks of the Danube River. Beautiful architecture, a stunning Gothic cathedral, quaint shops, excellent beer and possibly the best sausages in all of Germany make this a fantastic day-trip. All train tickets are included in the tour price.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Arnulfstraße 1, 80335 München, Germany
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting at Munich Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) is also possible.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.