Private Full-Day Tour in Brasov with Hiking on Tampa Mountain
This day will be a mixture of hiking and getting to know more about Brasov while we are on the move.
It’s not a standard cultural tour, or just a plain hiking tour. It will be a great, active day and you will enjoy it.
Beautiful forests, nice views from the top of Tampa mountain, a great walk along the old city.
Upon request we can take the lunch at a local restaurant (the meal is not included in the price of the trip).
Easy 2 – 3 hours trail, 600-700 m elevation height, on wide paths with no exposure or dangerous cliffs. This trip is suitable for families and any other groups of people that can walk slowly on various terrain structures for about 2 -3 hours
Light hiking shoes, clothes that suit the outside weather and a rain coat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Authorized tour guide
- Authorized mountain guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hiking Gear (Costumers should bring hiking shoes, appropriate clothes, weather and a rain coat).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tâmpa, Brașov, Romania
Start the day by hiking Tampa Mountain. A natural protected area, this easy hike is very rewarding for every hiker allowing a glimpse into the amazing wildlife of the Carpathians. The top of the mountain offers spectacular views of the old city and allows you to capture a bird’s-eye view of the city you will explore next.
Easy 2 – 3 hours trail, 600-700 m elevation height, on wide paths with no exposure or dangerous cliffs. This trip is suitable for families and any other groups of people that can walk slowly on various terrain structures for about 2 -3 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
After lunch we take a tour of the biggest city in Barsa Land, Brasov has a long history that goes back to the 1200. With its amazingly preserved historic district, Brasov is a national landmark and an important stop on the way to explore Transylvania. One of the seven Saxon cities of Transylvania, Brasov became quickly an important trade and manufacturing center in the middle ages and grew to become one the most important political and religious center of the land. Explore the medieval fortifications and enjoy the vibrant life of the citadel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Piața Sfatului 30, Brașov 500025, Romania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.