Private Full-Day Tour of Dahshur and Giza through Memphis
Private day trip to Dahshur, Memphis, Saqqara and Giza pyramids. See the extraordinary ancient pyramids and archaeological sites south of Cairo, view the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at the royal necropolis of Dahshur, explore the remains of Memphis, an ancient old capital of Egypt.
You can also gaze at the Step Pyramid of Zoser at Saqqara, the oldest stone pyramid in Egypt and learn about the pharaohs, burial rituals and architects behind the pyramids with the undivided attention of a knowledgeable private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- • Bottled water during your trip.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Dahshur 80 egyptian pound
- Entrance fees to Giza pyramids 200 Egyptian pound
- Entrance fees to Memphis 80 Egyptian pound
- entrance fees to saqqara 180
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 7:30 am you need to be ready at the lobby area of your hotel in Cairo. You will find your expert tour guide holding a sign of your name. At the first stop you will visit the great pyramids of the pharaohs of the 4th dynasty who built the great pyramid of King Cheops, the second pyramid of Chephren and the pyramid of Mekarenous, the famous statue of the Sphinx and the valley temple which was used for mummification process.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At the second stop you will visit Sakkara which was the grave yard of the pharaohs at the old kingdom time. This sightseeing is very famous for the first pyramid complex ever built in Egypt devoted for King Zoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At the third stop visit Memphis the oldest capital of ancient Egypt. Here you can see King Ramses the second which made one statue of the Sphinx which weighted 80 tons.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
Last stop is to visit Dahsure where you see two pyramids: the Red and the Bent. You also have lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up 8:00 amAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.