Private Full-Day Tour of Jaipur with Guide
Experience the city of Jaipur on this all-day private tour. Known as the “Pink City” because of its rose-colored architecture, Jaipur features several historical sites and monuments including the Amber Fort, the City Place, Hawa Mahal, and more. You can customize your day based on your interests and needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pickup
- Hotel dropoff
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Monument fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Driver Will pick up you in Hotel and railway station
The Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting upon the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble.
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
The Hawa Mahal, a famous landmark of Jaipur. The palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to be able to visit a site that citizens could also use. The palace is a sight to see with curved latticework arches towering above.
Pass By: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace in another site worth noting while in Jaipur, for its art and structural features. The palace features separated gardens and courtyards that cover a great extending area.
Pass By: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, contains the largest stone sundial in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Built by Rajput Kind Sawai Jai Singh, the monument shows the architectural styles of the time. The Jantar Mantar is still used as an astronomical observatory, which today draws in unique travelers from the world over.
Pass By: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. A wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone
After full day Jaipur sight-sheen driver will drop you hotel in jaipur and railway station.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel in Jaipur and railway station
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.