Private Full-Day Tour to Delphi starting from Athens without a guide
Delphi, belongs to the World Heritage of UNESCO and it is famous for its mystique and spirituals inspirations. According to mythology, it is also considered to be the “navel of the world “.
Due to the recent pandemia of Covid 19, increased precautionary measures of personal hygiene have been taken.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- English Speaking Driver(Not authorized to enter into the sites and museums as per the Greek Law)
- Mercedes Luxury Vehicle
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- Baby seat or booster up on request without extra charge (compulsory to be requested in advance)
- Wheel chair up on request without extra charge (compulsory to be requested in advance)
- Free Wi-fi
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each ride.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Make a morning start towards Delphi, one of Greece’s most reputed and significant archaeological sites. Head northwest, about 182 km (113 miles) from Athens. After a drive past the city of Thebes, the local lake Iliki and a large number of farming fields you will reach the road that leads to the awe-inspiring mountain Parnassus, one of the highest mountains in Greece. Enjoy a break in Arahova, a most picturesque village on Mount Parnassus and a famous ski resort for the Greeks in the winter. The village is also a favorite destination for its local eateries and shops with local products, its traditional stone-built houses and its scenic cobbled streets.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Delphi Greece
Follow the road through Arahova towards the nearby archaeological site of Delphi. Delphi is an extraordinary, mountainous, extended site where the cult of god Apollo, the son of light and music, was developed for over a thousand years. Famous for its Oracle, this was once the place where pilgrims rushed to consult Apollo’s priestess. Proceed into the archaeological site and follow the pathway that leads through a set of monuments, including the restored Treasury of the Athenians, the ruins of the temple of Apollo and the open-air theater for religious festivities. Allow plenty of time to absorb the view of the dramatic surrounding landscape. If time and energy allow, continue walking uphill to reach the impressively large Roman stadium where athletic competitions were held throughout the Greek and Roman times.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Visit the local archaeological museum of Delphi, where highlights such as the statue of young Antinous, the bronze statue of the Charioteer and pieces of the ivory-and-gold statues of Apollo and Artemis are there to be admired.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For those staying at a hotel or apartment:The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel or outside the apartment.For those arriving on a cruise ship: The driver will meet you at the arrival's hall inside the cruise terminal, after the passport control and the luggage claim area, holding a label with the name under which the reservation is made.The itinerary’s sequence is subject to change according to the opening-closing hours of the venues and depending on the tourist seasonPorts
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Terminal A Gate 11, Akti Miaouli, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Pireaus Cruise Ship Terminal "B", Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Passenger Terminal B (Themistocles), Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Cruise Ship Terminal C, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.