Private Full Day Tour to Loire Valley from Paris with Hotel Pick Up
Enjoy this full day private tour from Paris and discover the wonderful valley of Loire with a local guide.
We will pick you up from your hotel from the city center of Paris and we will head towards the Loire Valley where you will learn and enjoy this unique and amazing site.
Your private tour includes entrance fees to Chenonceau and Clos de Lucé Palaces, which you will visit with your private official tour guide.
At the end of the tour, your private driver will take you back to your hotel or place of choice in Paris.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Official tour guide for 4 hours in the valley
- Private Luxury vehicle with driver for a maximum of 12 hours
- Entrance fee to Chateau de Clos Lucé
- Entrance fee to Chateau de Chenonceau
- Pick up and drop off in Paris
- Local Taxes
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- Entry/Admission - Loire River
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
- Entry/Admission - Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loire Valley, Loire Valley
Sightseeing of the Castles
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Enter the universe of genius; come and discover the renowned double-helix staircase, and more than 4500 works of art in the refurbished apartments.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loire River, France
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
The history of the Château de Chenonceau is defined by a an almost uninterrupted succession of women who built, embellished, protected, restored and saved it. The first château was a medieval château dating from the 12th and 13th centuries, of which only the dungeon remains: the Tour des Marques. The château in its current form was built between 1513 and 1517, by Thomas Bohier and above all his wife, Catherine Briçonnet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
A day at Leonardo da Vinci’s residence, between art and sciences.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up from hotel or place of choice in Paris
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats available under request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.