Private Full Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo with Flight
Enjoy a fabulous private full day tour to Luxor from Cairo. Our qualified Egyptologist tour guide will escort you to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the amazing World famous Valley of the Kings, then journey onto the Majestic Temple of Queen Hatchepsut followed by the Colossi of Memnon.Now cross to the East Bank where you will visit the beautiful Karnak Temples and glorious Luxor Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Meet and Assist services by our Representatives
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Bottled water provided during your tours
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission of Valley Of Kings
- Entry/Admission of Hatshepsute Temple
- Entry/Admission of Karnak Temples
- Entry/Admission of Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Our Reflections representative will pick you up by A/C vehicle from your hotel in Cairo to transfer you to Cairo International Airport for your domestic flight to Luxor. When you have arrived in Luxor International Airport our guide will be waiting to meet and assist you to accompany you on you tour to the west bank where you will visit the amazing valley of the kings and explore the great and majestic necropolis of the millions of years of the pharaohs
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then continue your visit to the Temple of Queen Hatchepsut , who was the 1st queen in history to send a diplomatic expedition to the land of punt .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
After this you will pass by the two colossi of memnon , as the domestic people in the ancient time after the famous war of troy used to hear a sad voice coming from inside the 2 statues , but the voice was a result of friction between the air and tiny holes inside the statues once they were restored the sound disappeared .
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
After finishing the tours in the west bank you will be transferred back to the east bank to enjoy your lunch in a local quality restaurant . After enjoying your lunch you will visit Karnak Temples , the largest religious structure the world has ever known covers a truly massive area of about 60 acres . Karnak temples are considered to be a history book stating the history of egypt from the middle kingdom to the ptolemaic period , which was dedicated to the god amon-re , his consort mut and their son khonsu .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
End your tour by visiting the amazing Temple of Luxor which was dedicated to the god amon-re , the temple provides a fascinating case study in the growth and expansion of egyptian temples , it may have been built on the site of even earlier temple structures , the temple was started by king amenophis 3rd of 18th dynasty and continued by king ramesses 2nd of 19 dynasty .When you have finished your tour you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for your domestic flight to Cairo International Airport where our representative will be waiting to meet and assist you and transfer you back to your Hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.