Private Full-Day Tour To Machu Picchu with Lunch
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world with a unique service and a local Tour guide 100 % expert and with very good English domain, Enjoy the magic, the landscape, food, people and the great history of this place. This experience is private and personalized with lunch included, so you can make a dream come true.
per adult from
12 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu (from 2 to 2:30 hrs)
- Local English- or Spanish-speaking guide
- Lunch (appetizer and main course).
- Private transfer to Ollantaytambo Train Station (Round Trip)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. Note: Some hotels are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send hotel details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place if necessary.
- Conssetur Bus for go up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
The tour begins by picking you up from your hotel early in the morning(from 04:30 to 06:30 am approx) depending on the train option you like (Expedition / Voyager or Vistadome) and the train availability (from may to September we can not ensure the option you choose, but will be the most convenient for you) , from Cusco City you will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo for an hour and a half by a private car.
Pass By: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
From this traditional town, we take the train to “Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu Town” during 1 hour and 45 minutes, enjoying the most amazing views during the trip.
Pass By: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
Once we reach the train station, a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS, will wait for us, and take us to the bus station, where we will travel for half an hour more, towards the main entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Once you arrive, our guide will wait for you at the bus station to start our private guided tour for 2:30 hours approx, visiting the most important places within the Inca city, then you will have free extra minutes to explore Machu Picchu on your own (following the circuit to the exit), after leaving Machu Picchu Inca Site you will have to take the bus back to “Aguas Calientes Town” by your own and then to go to our restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch(appetizer and main course), finishing enjoying the best of the Peruvian food you will take by your own the train back to the station of Ollantaytambo or Poroy (according to the train availability), after travelling 1:45 hrs to Ollantaytambo or 3:30 hrs to Poroy, a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS will take us back to the imperial city of Cusco, Arriving at night (from 5:30 to 9:30 pm) to our respective hotel.
NOTE: Cusco pick-up times may change without prior notice, depending on the availability of trains and entrance tickets to Machupicchu, where Kantu Peru Tours chooses the ones that best adapt to the availability in order to provide the same experience and amount of hours in Machupicchu without hurry. If the reservation is made one week before the travel date, the client will be notified in case the tour time is too short or too long).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotel in Cusco City or Sacred Valley Area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Important: All traveler passport details are needed for the Machu Picchu Day Trip (Full name and Passport ID). Please provide all traveler passport details, otherwise the tour is not confirmed.
- Please note: The guided tour lasts around 2.5 hours. After that, you are free to explore Machu Picchu on your own. The departure time depends on the train option booked
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.