Private Full day Tour to Salamanca from Madrid with hotel pick up and drop off
Enjoy a day trip to Salamanca from Madrid.
Salamanca is known as the university city. Enjoy its unique streets and walk around feeling the centuries of history, art and culture.
Pick up is set from your hotel in the city of Madrid. Enjoy a 2.5 hour drive towards Salamanca.
Enjoy a 3 hour guided visit of Salamanca to get to know its most important monuments and sites.
Amongst others enjoy:
- Great views of Salamanca
- Plaza Mayor
- Old Cathedral
- New Cathedral
- Convento de San Sebastian
- La Clerencia
- Plaza de Anaya
- Roman bridge
- Much more
Enjoy the 3 hour guided tour with official tour guide in English in Salamanca. The rest of the time spent in Salamanca is free time for lunch and to wander around before heading back to your hotel in Madrid.
The total duration with the driving times is 12 hours from pick up to drop off in Madrid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle for 12 hours from Madrid
- Private official tour guide for 3 hours in Salamanca
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Universidad de Salamanca
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Salamanca Central Market, Plaza del Mercado, 37001 Salamanca Spain
Pass By: Old Cathedral (Catedral Vieja), Plaza Juan XXII, 37001 Salamanca Spain
Pass By: New Cathedral (Catedral Nueva), Plaza de Juan XXIII 4, 37008 Salamanca Spain
Stop At: Plaza Mayor, 37008 Salamanca Spain
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St. Stephen's Convent (Convento de San Esteban), Plaza del Concilio de Trento, Salamanca Spain
Stop At: Universidad de Salamanca, Plaza Patio de Escuelas Menores 1, 37008 Salamanca Spain
Visit the University
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Madrid, Spain
2: Salamanca, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in the city of Madrid
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.