Private Full-Day Trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest
Explore at your pace on this private full-day tour of the flora, wildlife, trails, hanging bridges, and hummingbirds of the Monteverde Cloud Forest before seeing how coffee, sugarcane, and chocolate are grown and processed in this unique environment. Hotel pickup and drop-off, English speaking guide, transportation and driver, breakfast, lunch, and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Transportation in a private van
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Monteverde Coffee Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park, Costa Rica
Enjoy the hanging bridge hike and humming bird garden. Your guide will explain all about this unique kind of forest and environment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cafe Monteverde Coffee Tour, Sur de Iglesia de Canitas 400m, Santa Elena Costa Rica
Learn from the picking to the roasting of our "golden bean". All about the process of Costa Rica coffee in 2hrs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at any AirBnB or other hotel not listed above.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes, raincoat or poncho, bug spray, and a dry change of clothes are recommended
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.