Private Full Day Trip to Prague from Vienna
The City of One Hundred Spires, the Golden City, the Crown of the World - only some of the superlatives used to describe Prague. This is a city you should not miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Accompaniment by friendly, professional driver
- Private Walking Tour in Prague with local expert guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- While in Vienna don't miss your opportunity to see Prague. The capital of the Czech Republic is famous for it’s unique medieval atmosphere, the amazing history and the Czech beer – it's the best beer in the world!
With a friendly driver you depart from your hotel in Vienna in a private van or limousine. Heading north you traverse the Austrian wine region, drive past the Czech border and across Moravia and Bohemia until you reach Prague.
Upon arrival you will be joined by a local expert guide for an extensive Private Walking Tour of Prague's Old Town. First you visit the vast complex of the Prague castle. Situated atop the Hradschin hill it is the perfect place to catch a first glimpse of the city and to take amazing pictures. There you also see Prague’s impressive St. Vitus Cathedral, the coronation church of the Bohemian kings. Empress Maria-Theresa and many other members of the Habsburg dynasty were crowned there back in the day.
Strolling through Mala Strana with its great baroque palaces you reach the famous Charles Bridge – walking over the bridge is a must for every visitor! Make a wish when you touch the miraculous statue of Saint John Nepomuk! In the old town your guide will show you the astronomic clock, the old town square, the Clementinum Monastery and Wenceslas Square. If you like he will also take you to the old Jewish quarter.
After the city tour treat yourself to a delicious Czech meal (not included) in one of the city's many great restaurants. Your guide will gladly suggest lunch options in Prague.
Spend the afternoon at leisure in Prague's lively center for shopping or to further explore the city. Don’t miss the famous beerhalls and the crystal shops! In the late afternoon your driver will take you back to Vienna and to your hotel.
Enjoy the superior service and the personal atmosphere of this private tour: Your knowledgeable guide is ready to respond to (almost) your every request and requirement. Of course he also has lots of intriguing and unique stories for you.
07:30am Tour start - Travel across Lower Austria, Moravia and Bohemia
09:30am Stop for coffee and cake (at own expense) - ca. 30 minutes
11:30am Walking Tour of Prague with local expert guide - ca. 2,5 hours
02:00pm Free time in Prague - ca. 2,5 hours
04:30pm Departure for Vienna (short stop on the way back)
ca. 8:00pm Arrival in Vienna
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, apartment, train station or cruise ship in Vienna.Ports
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks are required for travelers during transportation, travelers must inform themselves in advance if depending on their nationality and place of residence they may enter the Czech Republic. We do not assume any responsibility or refund in case of no entry.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 10 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 15 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 9 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.