Private Glass Boat Sailing experience in Punta Cana
For those of you who don't scuba dive or snorkle, this tour allows our guests to see the marine life first hand with beautidul corals and fish with their family and friends on a private tour tailored exclusively for them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Video and pictures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
After pick-up, we will head to the beach on the north side of Punta Cana, where we will depart from, and embark on our glass bottom boat that will take us along the coastline while enjoying the view of the marine life. We'll stop at the natural pools where you can swim and party with the members of your group or maybe even snorkel. We will also sail by a dolphin enclosure where you may see the dolphins jump out of the water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the pick-up point 10 minutes before your pick-up time.
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 12/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.