Private Great Ocean Day Tour
- Price is per tour not per person so is very cost effective for large groups.
- Bus is best in Victoria. Mercedes 15 seater with WIFI, USB charging points, reclining seats and strong A/C.
- We go in reverse to get to spots when other tour companies aren't there.
- Happy to change itinerary to suit clients needs.
- Free WIFI on bus
- All national park fees
- Driver/Guide and bus hire
- Day 1 : Great Ocean Road Reverse TripSuggested itinerary as follows: 7am Pick up from your hotel 10.30am-1pm Arrive at Port Campbell National Park. Visit The Grotto, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles. 1.45-3pm Arrive in the Otway Rainforest and visit Melba Gully. Do a 45 minute nature walk and stop here for a picnic lunch. 4.30-5pm Arrive at Kennett River and see koalas and native birds in the wild 5pm Drive the rest of the Great Ocean Road back to Torquay then head back to Melbourne. Can stop for photos at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch and beach on way back 7pm Arrive back in Melbourne Picnic lunch can be provided for $10/head, otherwise can stop along the way to buy something.Meals :None
Happy to pick up and return from their hotel. Pick up time is 7am unless they need a different time. Return by 7pm.
Any entrance fees to places that cost money (eg Otway Fly if customers want to go there).
Organised by Hop To It Tours