Private Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles Tour from Melbourne
Traveling along Victoria’s Great Ocean Road is an amazing experience at any time of the year. One of the most beautiful coastal roads in the world, the Great Ocean Road stretches 243 km along the southern coast of Victoria.Travel it and you will discover some of the world’s most inspiring scenery, an ever-changing hinterland and charming towns and hamlets. Marvel at the huge cliffs, roaring seas, tranquil coves, magnificent waterfalls and secluded beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Get an insight into Australian surfing culture at Bells Beach, with rugged cliffs and big waves. Discover seaside villages such as the popular town of Lorne, where you can stroll on the stunning beach. As you continue driving you may see koalas in the wild at Kennett River.
Indulge in quality local produce and fresh seafood opposite the sandy beaches of Apollo Bay.
Head inland through the towering forests towards Port Campbell National Park to view the sculptured beauty of The Twelve Apostles. Many of these stacks of flat-bedded limestone raise 65 metres above sea level and are an inspiring sight to see.
Visit Loch Ard Gorge and hear stories from your host about the tragic and romantic shipwreck whilst marvelling at the landmark.
You will finish your day with a return trip to Melbourne at your original departure point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.