Private Group Tour Rotterdam City & Katendrecht
This walk leaves from the Central Station of Rotterdam and leads you past various inner-city highlights to a vessel in the Nieuwe Maas, which will ferry you across the river to the south of the city. Your port of call there is Katendrecht, the illustrious old sailor' quarter of Rotterdam about which the guide has many stories to tell you. You'll finally reach the SS Rotterdam, once the flagship of the Holland-America Shipping Line.
We lead you on a discovery of the most important sights in the city, including the Cube Houses, Market Hal, White House; Europe´s very first skyscraper, St. Lawrence Church;the only remaining building of the medieval city center, the Lijnbaan: Europe's first pedestrianized shopping streets.
We will visit the White House; Europe´s very first skyscraper, and enjoy a lovely view of the city, from the roof. After a trip on the river by ferry you'll arrive at the South Bank where you'll discover Katendrecht.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ferry returnticket
- Guide Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Former flagship SS Rotterdam
- An exclusive visit to the first skyscraper of Europe; White House
- The Cube Houses of Rotterdam
- The Market Hall
- Entry/Admission - Markthal
- Entry/Admission - Cube Houses
- Entry/Admission - Katendrecht
What's excluded :
- Guide: Chinese, Russian, Portugues, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish; extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Markthal, Dominee Jan Scharpstraat 298, 3011 GZ Rotterdam The Netherlands
The inside of the building is adorned with an 11.000 m2 artwork by Arno Coenen, named the Horn of Plenty
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cube Houses, Overblaak 70, 3011 MH Rotterdam, Netherlands
Cube shaped houses in Rotterdam.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Witte Huis, Geldersekade 1C, 3011 WB Rotterdam The Netherlands
Europe's very first skyscraper
Stop At: Katendrecht, Rotterdam The Netherlands
The fifth SS Rotterdam, also known as The Grande Dame, is a oceanliner , cruiseliner and Flag ship of the Holland Amerika Line. The Rotterdam was the last great Dutch "ship of state"
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rotterdam Centraal, Stationsplein 2, 3013 AJ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel centrally located in Rotterdam
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/26/2019 - 10/19/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Willemsplein, 3016 DK Rotterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.