Private Guide: Meet In Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
The price listed is for a private family/group activity as listed. We added this activity the end of August 2019 because we live in Volcano and have heard from many travelers they didn't know what to do or where to go. We have gone to the Park for many years and we can ensure you get the most of your time.
We created this activity to make learning about volcanoes budget and family friendly. There is so much to learn in the Park and so much to see it would be difficult to know how to prioritize if you are on your own. You will follow us in the Park in your vehicle. This tour is customized to your and your group's interests. There are easy hikes and more difficult hikes, there is a lot to see and do if you have a little help with your options.
Give you and your family an exciting experience you will remember and get more out of the National Park than you would if you were on your own! This is customized to you so book today!
per adult from
What's included :
- Trekking poles (4 sets)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Park, if you have a National Park Pass entrance is free
This activity is interactive and can be customized based on how much hiking or exploring you would like to do. We meet you in the Park and after deciding on interests and teaching you about volcanoes we head off to various parts of the 540 square mile Park.
• Halemaumau Trail, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Kilauea Volcano, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Devastation Trail, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Chain of Craters Road, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Kilauea Iki Trail, Crater Rim Drive, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI 96785
• Sulphur Banks, 99-165 Crater Rim Drive, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Departure Point :HI NATL PARK, HI 96718, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.