Private Guide of Prague: Visit of the 100 curiosities of Prague of 3 hours
This tour is ideal for all those who are not very fond of dates and names but do like to learn interesting things about the Czech Republic. On this tour you can see: the most elegant cafe in Prague, the Czech national toy, the most gifted luxury product for official visits from abroad, the most luxurious street in Prague, the oldest theater and much more.
What's included :
- Spanish-speaking licensed guide of the agency Private Guide of Prague for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- does not include tickets or tickets for public transport if necessary to reach the center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
In this tour we will mention all the curiosities of the Prague Astronomical Clock. More info in the tour summary.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When booking this tour, please indicate the name and address of the hotel or apartment where you are staying. Our guide will pick you up at the address indicated.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.