Private Guided Day Tour to Cairo by Bus from Sharm El Sheikh
Cover all the highlights of ancient Egypt—without skimping on comfort—during this hassle-free,
full-day tour from sharm el sheikh. Most sights are spread out, making them tough to cover on your own. But you’ll travel comfortably between locations in an air-conditioned bus,
enjoying perks like on board bathrooms.
Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum, with free time to shop for souvenirs.
An all-day, action-packed guided tour of Cairo and Giza Pyramids, from sharm el sheikh. Cover all the highlights: Sphinx, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Valley Temple, and more.
Enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs in the famous bazaar of Khan el-Khalili, plus visit a perfumery.
private transfers.bus tickets.camel ride.lunch.bottled water.private qualified Egyptology tour guide.private tour all are included.
Visit the magnificent Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, the Papyrus Institute, and much more.
per adult from
20 to 22 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- private air-conditioned transport
- Bottled water
- bus tickets sharm el sheikh/Cairo/sharm el sheikh(a/c public bus)
- the Egyptian Museum
- Private tour
- famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili
- 30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
- the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus.
- Private transfers in Sharm el Sheikh
- handling fees
- Valley Temple
- Great Sphinx
- Local taxes
- Welcome drink upon arrival in Cairo
- private Qualified Egyptologist guide
- taxes and charges
- lunch on local restaurant
- private qualified licensed driver
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El-Sheikh Bus Station, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
our expert representative will pick you up from your hotel in sharm el sheikh around 11:30 pm(the air conditioning public bus will move from sharm el sheikh around 1 am). the bus takes about 7 hours from sharm el sheikh to get to Cairo .over night bus to Cairo.
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
open your eyes you are in Cairo the land of real civilization.our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from the bus station in Cairo.after the welcome drink we will start our tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area, before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Lastly, ride a camel for 30 minutes around the pyramids.listen to your private Egyptology guide who will inform you by details the history of the great pyramids,sphinx and the valley temple.enjoy camel ride with unique photos.
Pass By: Cairo Tower, El-Andalus, Cairo 11511 Egypt
you will have your lunch in a good quality local restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta.enjoy your delicious Egyptian lunch before we start our next tour.
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
visit the famous Egyptian museum in Cairo and Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits, the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee), and King Tutankhamun's jewelry.your Egyptology tour guide will inform you by details the history of the great museum while you walk around inside the museum.
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
discover one of the oldest markets in Egypt.visit the famous Bazaar of Khan el Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining.rare atmosphere you can feel it during your visit to the famous market with your private Egyptology guide.
Pass By: Bus Station, 10th of Rammadan Desert, Al Qalyubia Governorate, Egypt
after the unforgettable day tour in Cairo.drive to the bus station in Cairo to take the bus back to sharm el sheikh.end of service.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in sharm el sheikh
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.