Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam
Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an private expert Egyptology guide.
door to door private transfers from and to your hotel in marsa alam.
Full-day tour to Luxor with a professional guide and qualified licensed driver. Enjoy the scenery of the Nile Valley region.
Visit the Valley of the Kings and tour the royal tombs .
Eat an included typical Egyptian lunch during sailing.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from marsa alam.
touch the real culture in luxor and have unique photos.
visit the famous queen Hatsheput temple.
experience the great Egyptian river Nile and Ride traditional Egyptian felucca.
ride camel for awhile to have a look to the old houses.
visit the famous banana island.
expert tour guide.private tour.entrance fees.lunch.transfers.Nile felucca.camel ride.banana island.bottled water all are included.
unforgettable day tour with lots of memories will be waiting for you.
per adult from
15 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private tour
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- a/c transport
- Egyptology tour guide
- tour to valley of the kings
- tour to queen Hatsheput temple
- tour to clossi of memnon
- tour to karnak temple
- traditional Nile sailing felucca
- tour to banana island
- camel ride
- typical Egyptian lunch during sailing
- tour escort and host
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
- bottled water
- welcome drink upon arrival
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Lodge, Halaieb We Shalatein, Marsa Alam, البحر الأحمر، Egypt
our friendly representative will pick you up around 5 am(depend on your hotel location)
drive towards luxor(it takes about 4 hours to get to luxor)
engoy all the natural views all over the way to luxor,mountains,villages,plants,animals and take unique photos of the real culture
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
arrive to luxor.
open your eyes you are in luxor the land of the real civilization.
our first tour will be karnak temple
Walk along the Avenue of Sphinx to enter the complex as your guide explains how the massive facade was constructed. On entering the Temples of Karnak you will see each legacy left by the various pharaohs as the complex grew even larger. The deeper you go into the complex, the further back in time you will travel, with the oldest ruins dating back over 3,000 years. Walking through the Great Court into the Great Hypostyle Hall, it's hard not to be overwhelmed by the 134 columns towering above you like an ancient forest. At the rear of the complex you will find the sacred lake where centuries ago pharaohs and their offerings to the gods were purified. After a tour of the complex, you will have additional free time to explore at leisure.
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
cross to the famous west bank of luxor to visit one of the most famous sites in Egypt valley of the kings.
you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor),
listen well to your expert tour guide who will inform you by details the great history of the tombs there such as the famous tomb of tut ankh amun
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road,, Luxor Egypt
One of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatsheput, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to explore at your leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
A brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
Pass By: Banana Island (Gezira el-Mozh), Luxor Egypt
Feel quietness, culture, nature and the great Egyptian atmosphere. Ready for unique photos?
Ride traditional Egyptian felucca. Our professional captains will sail deeply south of Luxor. enjoy sailing while you have the delicious Egyptian meal, arrive to banana island which is example of Egyptian traditional islands which contains many kinds of fruits such as mango, guava, dates and orange. Eat some banana and walk around the island. You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride camel for awhile to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life. Enjoy the fabulous culture. Have a cup of tea at sun set time and sail back to Luxor. After the splendid day tour drive back to your hotel in marsa alam with unforgettable memories
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from or around marsa alam hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.