Private Guided Terra Cotta Army Tour with Public Transportation
With an expert local guide who has already been there more than 2,000 times and who knows all the best parts of the army, you will be immersed in Chinese history and will understand the army better. You can see every details of the Terra Cotta Army with a precise guiding service provided by your guide.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- English & Chinese speaking guide service.
- Round way public bus and shuttle bus tickets.
- Entrance fee of the Terra Cotta Army Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
You will see the world famous Terra cotta Army in the museum. In this three hours tour you will be companied by an expert tour guide who are going to tell you the most amazing and interesting stories about the army and the dynasty. You will get a better understanding of the army back to 2,200 years ago!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Grand Noble Hotel, Huang Cheng Hao Men Jiu Dian, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.